ACIS IS SERVICE
ACIS focuses on providing world-class service to our clients, regardless of their mechanical infrastructure requirements. Our service technicians are equally at home in office settings, mechanical rooms, and factory floors - working on a diverse array of HVAC, plumbing, and mechanical equipment.
We service the following:
All commercial chillers both water and air cooled from the following manufacturers.
Carrier, McQuay, Trane and York with factory trained technicians
Cooling towers and all pumps associated with chilled and condenser water.
- Specialize in built-up DX applications.
- Unitary equipment from large tonnage Intelipak down to 3 ton.
- Air-side from Flakt, Joy and Woods fans down to VAV and fan powered boxes.
- Boilers and hot water pumps
- DDC and pneumatic controls
- Excellent plumbing and electrical department to support our services
The A.C.I.S. Commercial Plumbing Services Division is comprised of licensed Master and Journeyman Plumbers who have been trained to provide Service and Maintenance for all of your Plumbing needs. Additionally, these individuals work to support all other Divisions of our Company in an effort to provide seamless solutions for all building systems projects and service needs.
- Highly trained, professional technicians using the latest technology and tools with a commitment to the customers satisfaction.
- 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year service when you need it
- ACIS will provide services from a small leak to a large retrofit/replacement project. No need to have multiple service companies.
- Plumbing solutions that save productivity and money.
- Sewer line services
- House Pump Systems
- Domestic Water Systems
- Back flow Installation, Testing, and Repair
- Boiler and Water Heater installation and repair
- Pump Systems Installation and Repair
- Plumbing Fixtures
- All aspects of HVAC plumbing
- Commercial/Industrial hot and cold water systems
- Installation/service of drain, waste, and vent systems to include sanitary, grease, chemical and storm
- Gas piping
- Maintenance Contracts
- Preventative Maintenance
A.C.I.S. strives for excellence, and that starts by creating a relationship that feels more like a partnership than a vendor-buyer relationship. Clients looking to drive savings to their bottom line in terms of energy spends, equipment life, and preventing capital surprises are more and more often contracting with us to perform preventative maintenance on their equipment.
A rigorous preventative maintenance program helps ensure that equipment runs as efficiently and as reliably as it was designed to, but a true partner maintains the equipment as if it was their own. A.C.I.S. prides itself on its ability to provide solutions to clients that take their equipment, budget, and staff into account - everyone is a winner.
Contact us today to learn more about how preventative maintenance pays for itself.
- Flexible, aggressive preventative maintenance programs
- Professional, courteous, well trained, and reliable technicians
- Reduce energy costs and recoup your investment from energy savings
- Work schedules that are convenient for you to keep system down time to a minimum.
- Reduced Downtime
- Extended Equipment Life
- Reduced Capital Repair and Replacement Costs
- Air Handler Units
- Computer Room Air Conditioners (CRAC)
- Rooftop Units (RTU)
- Cooling Towers
- HVAC Equipment
- Boiler Replacement
- Humidification and Dehumidification
- Make Up Air Systems
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Terminal Systems
- Heat Pump Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
Our goal is to support your organization with the required services you need. Thus insuring you the longevity of equipment and energy savings operations you deserve. We know you have a choice and we hope you will choose us.